Producer; film directors TV video Engineer ,video camera Host TV broadcast program
Haralds Sulainis photographer Latvji, brauciet jūriņā !
Raitis Šmits Sigurds Siliņš
Technical Assistant; TV video engineer; TV video engineer;
Photographer video camera; illustrators film directors
Reinis Sulainis Anrijs Mangulis Ingrīda Ozoliņa
BALTIC MARINE NEWS is an informative portal in Latvia, depicting the current affairs in the maritime business in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and the entire Baltic Sea region. The magazine PORTI I TRANSPORT LATVII (PORTS AND TRANSPORT IN LATVIA) (since 1999 - 2013) serves as an extension to the portal; it is issued once every two years.
When studying learning the maritime history of Latvia, the musical video documentary VALDEMĀRS PAR VALDEMĀRU (VALDEMĀRS ABOUT VALDEMĀRS) was made, in which the life of Kr.Valdemārs in Latvia, the Baltic States, and Russia was depicted through the vision of the band Valdemārs members.
In cooperation with the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Latvia, publicity of the Latvian National Stand was organized in international transport and logistics exhibitions in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Leipzig, Minsk, and Munich.
Several staff members of BALTIC MARINE NEWS have been involved in preparing LTV broadcasts (JURAS LAIKS, ARGUMENTS, LABIRINTS H.Sulainis, R. Šmits - R/A ARTV 1999 2004).); H. Sulainis, G..Šīmanis and R. Šmits created the broadcast LATVJI, BRAUCIET JŪRIŅĀ !' - R/A JŪRAS VĒSTIS - 2004 2013).
Documentaries and commercial videos made between 2004 and 2013:
· VALDEMĀRS PAR VALDEMĀRU (VALDEMĀRS ABOUT VALDEMĀRS) Part 1 / In memory of Kr. Valdemārs / (1998-2008),
· LATVIJAS JŪRAS ADMINISTRĀCIJA (MARITIME ADMINISTRATION of LATVIA (2001),
· ECOLINES DROŠS GARANTS BRAUCĒJIEM (ECOLINES A SAFE GUARANTEE FOR TRAVELLERS) (2002),
· BALTIC SEA PORT (2003),
· Hugo Legzdiņš commemorative video RONIS - MANA BŪDIŅA UN PILS (RONIS MY SHACK AND CASTLE)(2004),
· TĀLBRAUCĒJS KAPTEINIS HARIJS LĪDAKS (SEA CAPTAIN HARIJS LĪDAKS) (2005),
· MĒRSRAGS - KURZEMES NĀKOTNES OSTA (MĒRSRAGS THE PORT OF THE FUTURE OF KURZEME (2009),
· ZIVJU RESURSU PĒTĪJUMI LATVIJĀ (STUDIES OF FISH STOCK IN LATVIA) (2006),
· LISCO (2008),
· A/S RĪGAS KUĢU BŪVĒTAVA (2006),
· ES MĪLU SALACGRĪVU (I LOVE SALACGRĪVA) (2008),
· GAISMA PĀR KOLKASRAGU (LIGHT OVER THE KOLKASRAGS HORN) (about the sea captain V. Feldmanis) (2008),
· LATVIJAS NĒĢI (LAMPREYS OF LATVIA) (2009),
· RĪGAS BRĪVOSTA (RIGA FREEPORT) (2009),
· VALDEMĀRIEŠI PAR VALDEMĀRU (VALDEMAR-IANS ABOUT VALDEMĀRS) Part 2 (2011),
· SALACGRĪVAS OSTA (THE PORT OF SALACGRĪVA) (2010),
Since 2004, produced the broadcast LATVJI, BRAUCIET JŪRIŅĀ ! (Latvians, put to sea !) in the LTV-1 channel, along with its cycles:
- the fishing cycle AIZIET JŪRIŅĀ! (TO THE SEA!) (since 2004 - 2013);
- RĪGAS OSTA DEVIŅOS GADSIMTOS (THE RIGA FREEPORT OVER NINE CENTURIES) (since 2008);
- LATVIJAS JŪRNIEKI PASAULĒ (LATVIAN SAILORS AROUND THE WORLD) (since 2010 - 2011);
- NO LĪVAS OSTAS LĪDZ LIEPĀJAS SEZ (FROM THE PORT OF LĪVA TO LIEPĀJA SEZ) (since 2010);
- VENTSPILS OSTA CAURI GADSIMTIEM (THE PORT OF VENTSPILS THROUGH CENTURIES) (since 2012);
- ENKURS (ANCHOR) (a competition for secondary school students about maritime affairs) (since 2005).
Since 2013, the broadcast LATVJI, BRAUCIET JŪRIŅĀ ! is transmitted on the Latvian Independent Television (LNT)